The AccelStim™ device provides a safe and effective nonsurgical treatment to improve nonunion fracture healing and accelerate the healing of indicated fresh fractures.1 The device stimulates the bone’s natural healing process by low-intensity pulses of ultrasound (LIPUS) waves to the fracture site.2-4
The AccelStim bone growth therapy device is FDA-approved to be used for the treatment of nonunion fractures and to accelerate the healing of indicated fresh fractures.* Please refer to the instruction manual for complete prescribing information.
Proven Effective Therapy
Just 20 minutes a day can quickly return you to your daily activities!
- Digital Calendar that monitors treatment compliance to allow patients to adhere to their physician’s recommendations
- Lightweight, small, and easy to use
- Rechargeable battery to simplify carrying the AccelStim device with you
- Intuitive design with preset parameters to create a stress-free and simplified treatment experience
Why Do Physicians Prescribe an AccelStim device?
- 86% clinical success rates for nonunion fractures2
- 38% acceleration in healing for indicated fresh fractures3-4
- LIPUS direct signal to the fracture site
- 20 minutes daily treatment time
Patient Education Websites
- PMA No: P210035
- Nolte PA, van der Krans A, Patka P, Janssen IMC, Ryaby JP, Albers GHR. Low-intensity pulsed ultrasound in the treatment of nonunions. J Trauma. 2001;51(4):693-703.
- Kristiansen TK, Ryaby JP, McCabe J, Frey JJ, Roe LR. Accelerated healing of distal radial fractures with the use of specific, low-intensity ultrasound. J Bone Joint Surg. 1997;79- A(7):961-973.
- Heckman JD, Ryaby JP, McCabe J, Frey JJ, Kilcoyne RF. Acceleration of tibial fracture-healing by non-invasive, low-intensity pulsed ultrasound. J Bone Joint Surg. 1994;76- A(1):26-34.
*Money back guarantee does not apply to wholesale orders.