The Construx™ Mini PEEK Spacer System is comprised of a variety of implants manufactured from PEEK in two footprint sizes, small and large, and in various heights, in one-millimeter increments. The superior and inferior surfaces of the implant have a pattern of ripples to provide increased stability and help prevent anterior/posterior movement of the device.
Unique Design Characteristics
- Radiolucent implant with titanium markers for intraoperative visibility
- Anti-migration ribs for secure placement
- Large center opening for packing bone grafting material
- Multiple implant options enable various surgical solutions
- Straightforward instrumentation for easy implantation