The Firebird™ SI Fusion System is a family of 3D printed titanium implants designed to compress and stabilize the sacroiliac joint during the fusion process. This novel device is designed with a porous mid-shaft region that allows bone to grow into its surface — creating a bond between the implant and the patient’s bone at the SI joint.
- Porous mid-shaft region that allows bone to grow into its surface
- Axial fenestrations for bony through growth and post-procedure graft evaluation
- Reverse cutting flutes and radial fenestrations for self-harvesting of autograft
- Self-tapping threads for reduced procedural steps
- Dual pitched threads and tapered proximal end for up to 3.75 mm of compression across the SI joint
- Available in 11 mm and 12 mm diameter implants in lengths ranging from 25 mm to 70 mm to accommodate the variety of patient anatomies