The Reef® TA (TLIF Articulating) Interbody System is designed to reliably deliver an interbody to the anterior cortex during transforaminal lumbar interbody procedures. The implant and instrumentation provide a robust connection for implant delivery and articulation within the disc space until desired placement is reached. Implants feature NanoMetalene® surface technology and Reef Topography® for greater titanium surface area and improved biomechanical stability while maintaining the physical properties of PEEK.1,2,†
- Implant and instrumentation provide a robust connection for implant delivery and articulation within the disc space
- Reef Topography and NanoMetalene surface technology
- Multiple footprint and lordotic options to accommodate an array of patient anatomy
- Smooth bulleted nose to ease insertion and articulation
- Results from mechanical testing. Data on file. TR-0010-11-01
- Results from imaging study. Data on file. TR-0010-11-01
† Preclinical testing, such as animal studies, may not be indicative of human results.