Minimally Invasive Spinal Fixation System
As an extension to the already versatile Phoenix Minimally Invasive System, the Phoenix® Compression-Distraction-Extension offers even greater implant and instrument options for complex MIS deformity spinal fixation.
- Fast Drive- Rotates set screw driver approximately three times per turn
- Rod Inserter- New design allows for increased visualization and improved functionality
- DVR Tower- Perform direct vertebral rotation percutaneously with use of ratcheting connectors and rotation handles
- MIS Counter Torque Tower- Counter torque through Phoenix Body without increasing incision diameter
- Multi-Level parallel Compression and Distraction
- Body- Unique MIS modular screw design that can be used to facilitate direct vertebral rotation