The Forza™ Ti Spacer System with Nanovate™ Technology has been developed to enhance posterior & transforaminal lumbar procedures with a 3D-printed titanium lumbar interbody designed with a functional gradient porous structure. The Forza Ti implant has an optimized porosity and pore size which creates a 3D porous surface designed to help facilitate bone ingrowth.** The Forza Ti Spacer System offers eight footprints, parallel and lordotic angles, heights from 6mm-14mm in one- millimeter increments to address multiple patient anatomies.
- Large opening for packing bone grafting material
- Bulleted nose to assist with distraction
- 3D porous titanium with macro, micro, and nano-scale surface features
- The nano-scale surface has been shown to increase proliferation and alkaline phosphatase activity (an early osteogenic differentiation marker) in human stem cells in vitro*
- 3D-printed titanium endplates with 400 micron pores and 50% porosity are designed to help facilitate bone ingrowth**
- The endplates consist of interconnected gyroid structures analogous in form to trabecular bone which provide an open porous environment
- Functional gradient porous structure with 80% porosity at the midline of the implant allows for increased fluoroscopic visualization