The FORZA® PTC Spacer System has been designed to help optimize Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF), Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF) and Oblique Lumbar Interbody Fusion procedures with surgeon designed implants and instruments. FORZA PTC Spacers offer a unique technology that combines PEEK and titanium into a porous interbody solution for the lumbar spine. This PEEK/Titanium hybrid is designed with a 3D porous endplate that allows the patient bone to grow into its surface creating a bond between the implant and the patient bone.
- 3D printed porous titanium endplates are designed to allow the patient’s bone to grow into the porous plate
- PEEK core to obtain imaging properties while assessing fusion
- Threaded connection to the Implant Inserter with rail grooves for a secure hold
- Bulleted nose to assist with distraction and ease of insertion
- Vertical tantalum marker 1mm from the end and titanium plates for clear in-situ implant positioning
- Large opening for packing bone grafting material
- Multiple implant options to enable various surgical solutions