The Firebird® Spinal Fixation System is well suited for applications in degenerative disc disease, minimally invasive, and many deformity procedures. This mono and multi-axial system provides an exceptional selection of screw bodies and bone screws with a double lead bone screw thread offered in self-tapping and cannulated configurations. Additionally, the Firebird System meets a multitude of demanding surgical needs with its innovative, aesthetic and ergonomically designed instrumentation.
- Wide variety of ergonomically designed instruments
- Four unique rod reduction options
- Simple compression and distraction instruments
- Modular and pre-assembled screw options
- Cannulated and non-cannulated screw options
- Modular bodies include: top loading body, closed body, offset body, and reduction body
- Double lead bone screws with a wide range of screw lengths from 25mm to 110mm