Explorer® TO Expandable Interbody was designed to minimize impaction forces required with traditional static implants. The implant seamlessly expands within the disc space to restore height and lordosis optimized for each individual patient. The system consistently deliver autograft and/or allograft to fill any voids left in the implant from device expansion. With both a height expansion and lordosis expansion implant, surgeons can intraoperatively choose the implant that best fits the needs of the patient.
- Bulleted nose and short starting heights for minimal impaction
- Internal set screw drives a continuous in situ seamless expansion
- Range of implant sizes, dimensions, and expansion types for a tailored anatomical fit
- Channel to post-pack implant after device expansion
- Up to 20° of lordosis expansion