The NewBridge® Laminoplasty Fixation System provides specially shaped plates, made of commercially pure (CP) titanium, are designed to fit the anatomy of a dorsally elevated lamina. The plates have screw holes on both ends, which allow for attachment to the vertebral body, and a screw hole in the center for attachment to the allograft. The screws are made of titanium alloy and are available in a variety of lengths and diameters in order to meet individual anatomical requirements.
- Plate tab buttresses against laminar edges for secure fit
- Plate teeth maintain position during implantation
- Three plate sizes
- Slotted plate for adjustment to any patient anatomy
- Color-coded bone screws for easy identification
- Color-coded instruments for easy implant matching