For stand-alone Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF) with four screws and partial Vertebral Body Replacement (VBR) procedures the PILLAR® SA PEEK Spacer System provides multiple sizes and lordotic angles with an ovoid shape implant to match patient anatomy. The wide central opening holds graft material while the surface teeth are designed for anti-migration. X-ray markers provide clear radiographic identification. Varieties of flexible instrumentation assist surgeons with accessing difficult to reach anatomy.
- Four bone screw design enhances implant stability
- Medially oriented bone screws designed to resist pull-out
- Wide central opening for graft material
- Ovoid shape parallels the apophyseal ring of the vertebral body
- Multiple sizes match variable patient anatomies
- Cover plate designed to prevent screw back-out and has a nearly zero profile
- Multiple choices of flexible instrumentation to access difficult to reach anatomies