Cervical Stand Alone (CSA) System
The Lonestar™ CSA implant is a stand-alone spacer system designed to provide the biomechanical strength to a traditional or minimal invasive ACDF procedure with less disruption of patient anatomy and preserve the anatomical profile. The Lonestar Cervical Stand Alone system helps to preserve the natural sagittal anatomic profile of the cervical spine while providing anterior column support and stability.
- Titanium serrated radial ribs for enhanced stability during implantation
- Two axial footprints and two lordotic profiles available
- Cover plates provide tactile and visual confirmation of bone screw locking
- Tantalum marker to determine posterior margin
- Large window for packing graft material