The ProCallus™ Fixator is a modular system intended as a mean for stabilization of bone segments in a broad range of indications, including fractures, joint fusion, joint distraction and angular corrections (hemicallotasis).
Features & Benefits
- Ball-joints and telescopic body for ease of fracture reduction
- Central Body Locking Nut, for later progressive loading of fracture
- Cyclic micromovement facility which also functions as an integral anti-collapse mechanism
- Actuator for early applied cyclic micromovement – before patient can bear weight1
- Beltsios M, Savvidou O, Kovanis J, Alexandropoulos P, Papagelopoulos P. External fixation as a primary and definitive treatment for tibial diaphyseal fractures. Strategies Trauma Limb Reconstr. 2009 Oct;4(2):81-7.