The Galaxy Hybrid fixator provides good stability by combining the advantages of tensioned wires and cortical screws. The system is made of a TL-EVO ring connected to Galaxy clamps and rods using dedicated Galaxy Connecting Posts.
Features & Benefits
- Free access to surrounding tissues
- Speed assembly: snap in system allows initial tightening by hand and final locking in one step
- Fracture stabilization: without compromising fragile soft tissue envelope
- Free wire placement: at multiple levels and angulations prior to ring connection
- Versatility and modularity: offered by a comprehensive external fixation system
- Stable & minimally invasive
For more information, see GalaxyFixation.com.