Hip Fracture System
The Chimaera Hip Fracture System™ has been designed leveraging decades of knowledge and experience in hip nailing. Chimaera is a monocephalic hip nail with dual lag screw option for increased stability when required. It is available in 10mm and 11mm diameter with dedicated color-coded instruments, all in one tray, for precise and reproducible operative steps.
- Self-locking sliding lag screw: designed to reduce lateral pain during weight-bearing and the related reoperation rate
- Supplementary lag screw: anti-rotational stability
- All-in-one instrument tray
- Intuitive color coded instrument selection
- Instrumentation allows reproducible, easy and accurate measurement and may reduce related x-ray exposure
Chimaera HIP FRACTURE SYSTEM – TROCHANTERIC NAILING SYSTEM Instrument tray identification