Virtuos™ Lyograft is a first-of-its-kind, cellular bone allograft that can be stored at room temperature. It is prepared using a novel lyophilization technique designed to retain intact cells and inherent growth factors in allogeneic bone. This method maintains the key components of a cellular bone allograft while reducing the inconveniences associated with frozen storage and shortening preparation times by eliminating thawing steps.
- Shelf-stable cellular allograft processed using proprietary lyopreservation solution and novel lyophilization method
- Designed to mimic clinical performance of Trinity Elite™ allografts
- Moldable and cohesive cortical fibers
- Cancellous chips provide packability
- Compatible with O-Genesis™ and RAPID® graft delivery systems