Our Accell Total Bone Matrix® combines demineralized bone matrix with patented Accell® Bone Matrix. This lyophilized matrix is 100% DBM with no added carrier.
- Accell Technology
- The patented Accell process yields Accell Bone Matrix (ABM). ABM is an open-structured, dispersed form of DBM.
- Disc and strip configurations are pre-formed but can easily be cut to fit any size or shape defect.
- Verified osteoinductive potential
- Every lot of DBM is tested in a validated in vitro assay to verify osteoinductive potential.
- Expert processing
- Ground cortical bone obtained from AATB accredited tissue banks is processed into DBM in our state-of the art facility. The demineralization process is tightly controlled to produce consistent, demineralized bone.
- The processing of DBM and ABM is completed under aseptic conditions in our state-of-the art facility. As the last step in manufacturing, the graft is sterilized via electron beam sterilization.