The Centurion® Posterior Occipital Cervico-Thoracic (POCT) System is a temporary, multiple component system comprised of a variety of non-sterile, single use components made of titanium alloy or cobalt chrome alloy that allow the surgeon to build a spinal implant construct. The Centurion POCT System consists of an assortment of rods, set screws, axial connectors, lateral offset adapters, multi-axial screws, cross connectors, hooks, plates, bone screws, and cables (titanium).
- Rods are available in titanium and cobalt chrome
- Angulated screws maximize range of motion and minimize rod contouring
- Drop-in cross connectors provide multi-plane adjustability: translation, rotation and angulation
- Connectors enable extended construct from thoracic to lumbar region
- Lateral Offset Adapter minimizes rod contouring
- Titanium multi-axial screws feature dorsal height adjustment capability to allow screw height adjustment after rod has been placed
- 5.0mm multi-axial screws available to minimize the need for additional implant system when placing screws from T1-T3