Legacy™ Demineralized Bone Matrix (DBM) provides a ready-to-use, flowable putty for your clinical needs. Leveraging decades of experience with MTF Biologics, Legacy DBM provides a cost-effective option without compromising clinical experience.1
- Demineralized Bone is aseptically processed, never terminally sterilized, to preserve the inherent growth factors
- Osteoinductive potential is evaluated on every lot2
- Sodium Hyaluronate is a natural, biocompatible carrier3
- Desirable handling for a fully resorbable graft1,3
Legacy DBM is exclusively processed by MTF Biologics.
- Gertzman A and Sunwoo M. A pilot study evaluating sodium hyaluronate as a carrier for freeze-dried demineralzied bone powder. Cell Tissue Bank, 2001; pp. S87-S94.
- Data on file with MTF Biologics.
- Zhai P, et al. The Application of Hyaluronic Acid in Bone Regeneration. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2020; 151, pp. 1224-1239.