FiberFuse™ Advanced is a moldable allograft that consists of mineralized cancellous bone and demineralized cortical fibers, providing an ideal matrix for bone healing.
- 100% bone; no carrier added
- The self-entanglement of fibers result in a putty-like handling
- Demineralized cortical fibers are consistently osteoinductive when assessed in an in vivo model1
- Osteoconductive porous scaffold allows ingrowth of host vasculature, osteoblasts and MSCs2
- Rapid rehydration with surgeon’s choice of reconstitution soltution
- Graft expansion is visible when hydrated to conform to the surgical site
FiberFuse Advanced is exclusively processed by MTF Biologics.
- MTF Biologics. A Comparative Study of the Osteoinductivity of the Demineralized Cortical Fibers in FiberFuse™ Allografts and Commercially Available DBMs. FF-2108 White Paper; 2019
- Roberts, TT and Rosenbaum, A. 2012. Bone grafts, bone substitutes and orthobiologics. The bridge between basic science and clinical advancements in fracture healing. Organogenesis, 8(4), pp. 114-124.