The SOLE™ Medial Column Fusion Plate (SOLE MCF) is a plating line designed to address specific needs of foot and ankle deformities and reconstructions, involving small bone joints and osteotomies within the midfoot and hindfoot.
The product line consists of a range of anatomically designed plates, left and right, in a variety of lengths and shapes to address patient needs. The implant range also includes a wide range of locking and non-locking screws and the necessary instrumentation for safe and efficient use of the product.
The SOLE MCF plates and screws will be provided in single, sterile packaging with the dedicated instruments in a re-sterilizable tray.
Features and Benefits
- Stainless steel manufacturing material
- The manufacturing material was chosen for improved stiffness of the plate and screw constructs.
- Variable angle locking for screws
- The screw locking mechanism is designed to provide flexibility in screw placement in difficult anatomical positions.
- Anatomical design
- The plates are designed for left and right in standard and wide versions for optimal implant placement.
- Wide variety of screw lengths
- The variety of screw lengths are designed to provide optimal implant selection.
- Dedicated reduction rail
- The reduction rail is designed to reduce the specific joints for easier implant insertion.
The SOLE MCF is intended to provide bone fixation.